Hangin'

16.9.10

Hi from Kai

Hi!

            Kai here.  Just because Lance got firsts doesn’t mean that he’s better.  He’s just bigger.  (Which means he’s easier to catch and bite on.)  In the picture, I’m the adorably cute grey guy.)

            I’m a Taurus, born May 3rd and I’m a bit of a Mama’s boy.  Not that Dad’s not great too, but my Mom’s the best (sorry Dad).  I really love that I have a brother to play with; he’s really cool and since he’s got all that fur (see picture), I can bite him almost anywhere and he doesn’t mind.  Lance keeps trying to get me to swim.  I don’t know what the big deal is.  Sure water’s great and all that, but getting your head wet?  Not touching bottom?  Naaaah.  I’ll stick to my wading pool and streams I can splash in.  Speaking of splashing, have you ever run through the pool and made splashes?  Great fun.  Try it some time.

            Like my bro I went to Dogs in the Park’s Early Puppyhood class.  Though I got to go to graduation (Mom, Dad, and Lance were celebrating Yule on his graduation.)  I won longest sit stay in the competition – that’s dead easy, you just sit around and people shove food in your mouth!  What could be more easy and fun?  I’m about to start the Levels class at Dogs in the Park.  Hah, Lance.  Wanna race to the next level?

            The other day I found out something about the little grey kitty (I think Mom calls her Audrey).  SHE KNOWS THE BITING GAME!  I was looking at her (OK, I was shoving my nose in her face) and she grabbed my ear with her paw and then she bit it!  IT WAS GREAT!  I barked and tried to get her to do it again, but I must have had some rabbit poo on it – she shook her head and ran away.  I’ll have to try again after it’s been raining and my ear’s cleaned off.

Bye for now,

Kai

           




No comments:

Post a Comment