Hangin'

24.9.10

Wind




It is really windy today.  Not sure how much I like that.  It swirls my fur and it’s a hot wind.  Acceptable winds are supposed to be cold or at least cool.  They shouldn’t make you feel hotter then when you went outside in the first place.  This messes up my whole plan for fall!  I was going to get Kai outside, bury him in leaves, and then jump on him.  It isn’t going to work if the leaves all blow away.  Hmmm.  When they blow, they run – sorry, gotta go catch that one.

I’m back.  It was a particularly fast leaf.  Where was I?  Oh yeah, the wind.  I suppose I’ll wait it out.  Daddy says it’s supposed to cool down tonight, so maybe after that we’ll be back to normal fall weather.  (And soon, SNOW!). 

I’d better go and make sure Kai’s not bothering the cat again – she’s going to hurt him if he keeps it up.

Later,

Lance


No comments:

Post a Comment