Hangin'

6.10.10

Ears and Mud

 
Yo,

            Kai here.

            OK, I officially have a new favourite season.  Fall!  It’s been raining every day for, like a week now, and there’s mud everywhere.  It’s a blast.  You wouldn’t believe the places I’ve gotten muddy – I didn’t think you could get it some of those places.  So we track in a little mud.  Relax Mom.  It dries and sweeps up just fine. 

            Speaking about relaxing,   What the big deal is about my ears!?!?!?!?  Suddenly every 20 minutes someone’s pawing my ears and not in a good way.  The thing is that I can put my ears up, I just don’t choose to.  It’s just not that important.  If you keep them down, no one gets them when you visit the cat.

            Now, Mom and Dad have started on this weirdo ritual of glue, and Velcro, and staring at my ears, and telling Lance to calm down.  If this keeps up I may have to actually raise the stoopid things just to get everyone off my case. 

Kai

p.s.       I lost a tooth last week.  Mom and Dad are keeping it.  I wanted to eat it.

1 comment:

  1. Try keeping him in a crate or an ex pen with a blanket over it so that it is covered half way and you can peek under it, and then you don't have to worry about Lance or Cats or tape or glue or anything...you just get the ears up and keep them there all by yourself. But you need three weeks of that so that you don't bang them on stuff.

    ReplyDelete