Hangin'

1.10.10

Oops

Kai and I got in trouble today…  A lot of trouble…

Mommy was pretty patient, at first.

We found a sock.  It was in the laundry basket.  I told Kai not to take it, but then it was out and it was really fun to play with.  Mommy decided that, maybe we should be outside then. 

It was a really nice day, kinda sunny, but still cool in the shade, so Kai and I started running in the yard.  I had him going really well.  You know, running up and barking, then jumping away.  I was running away one time and didn’t make the turn – just like I didn’t at my birthday party.  Oops, I really didn’t mean to break another hurricane lamp.  We decided we might ought to play over near the pool.  Then I noticed that under the BBQ grill smelled really good.  One thing led to another, and then we had one of the grill brushes out and were playing chase with it and then found some really fun dogs to bark at.  Mommy decided we should go inside.

While I was checking out the cat – he’s my buddy, I always say hi to him in the morning, Kai found a spatula in the dishwasher.  We got in trouble for that, too. 

It’s a good thing Mommy loves us so much, ‘cause we were really bad today.  It’s like John and Sue say, sometimes puppies need help to make good decisions.  Tomorrow, we’ll make better decisions; after all, it all starts fresh in the morning.

Bye for now,

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment